Astro Isha is not against Atheism or any Religion. Neither is the purpose of this website to encourage/discourage Asceticism. Atheism is an important school of thought in Hinduism and choosing to be a Sanyasi (Ascetic) should be personal choice. Astro Isha is not intended to influence thoughts and actions on Religious Beliefs and Individual Choices.
Indicators Of Problematic Ketu
Ketu is a shadow planet. According to Astronomy Rahu and Ketu are not planets. But Vedic Astrology considers both Rahu and Ketu as planets. Most astrologers consider Ketu as malefic planet though Ketu is among the two planets which can provide Moksha to an individual, the other being Jupiter. Below are few points where native could be troubled by Ketu.
- A nihilistic individual is likely to be under the influence of Ketu.
- Often some natives get momentary recluse towards society and people. They are very likely to be under influence of Ketu along with Saturn.
- Natives who cannot control their anger and tend to physically and emotionally hurt their loved ones could have a bad Ketu along with Mars or Saturn.
- Ketu inspired Atheism tends to trash other people's ideas and religious beliefs in a very negative way.
- In a horoscope placement of Ketu with Mars brings a lot of uncontrolled anger.
- Placement of Ketu with Moon in a horoscope leads to a reclusive and solitary individual. Asceticism from Society is also possible in rare cases.
- Placement of Ketu with Saturn tends to frustrate the individual and leads to emotional outbursts on few occasions. Both of them in 8th house could lead to divorce and sour relationship with spouse and in-laws.
Spiritual Remedies For Ketu
Ketu influenced natives are angry, tend to be recluse and hate social customs and bonding. Prayers to Lord Ganesha are ideal for such natives. Ganesha stands out with a elephant head and broken tooth and a large and bulky body but his intelligence, good nature and parental worship made him one of the most adored and first prayed (Pratham Pujniya) God in Hinduism. Similarly Ketu natives can learn the art of blending in by praying to Ganesha.
Ketu natives could even pray to Lord Krishna. Krishna was married to 16,108 Wives, lived in a Golden Palace and was served 56 kinds of delicacies on a daily basis. Yet in the mind he lived life of an ascetic whilst totally blending in with society. Bhagvad Gita is a testament to his knowledge and ascetic school of thoughts.
Maharishi (Great Sage) Ved Vyas composed the Ketu Japa Mantra which can lessen the effects of bad Ketu.
Ketu Japa Mantra
पलाशपुष्पसंकाशं तारकाग्रह मस्तकम् |
रौद्रंरौद्रात्मकं घोरं तं केतुं प्रणमाम्यहम् ||
Raudram-raudratmakam Ghoram tam Ketum Pranamamyaham
Ketu Gayatri Mantra
om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae soola hastaaya dheemahi tanno ketu: prachodayaat
Physical Remedies For Ketu
Natives with weak Ketu should regularly do Pranayaam. They should also take part in outdoor sports like soccer, cricket, volley ball and other sports where teamwork and understanding increases with others. Any outdoor activity or sport which helps communicate, encourages involvement and build a positive character are advised. By all means natives with weak Ketu should avoid Gaming Consoles and Excessive Use of Mobile Apps as they seclude him/her more from the society.
Donation Items For Ketu
Natives with weak Ketu should regularly feed dogs. Also they should give black clothes and other black items to less fortunate souls.
But perhaps the most important thing to aid a weak Ketu is to learn to accept faults and inaccuracies in those around and try to live a harmonious existence with them. There can be thousands problems with society and people around but it is not necessary to point them out and hurt their feelings. Like Lord Krishna one should try to keep a happy and cheerful face while remaining an ascetic by mind. That is the sure shot way to gain Happiness and Moksha both at the same time.
If you wish for a reply use Disqus. Facebook does not notify about comments posted.