Career In Medicine: Astrology Chances
Most people who wish to become Doctors are drawn by the Esteem and Remuneration associated with becoming a Doctor. The cost of completing Education in Medicine is a tough task unless of course if the Government helps. But that does not stop budding Doctors from trying their luck cause once there is a Degree there is a Fortune to be made.
Vedic Astrology can be used to ascertain whether a concerned native has chances of becoming a Doctor and more importantly be able to achieve a good, healthy income via it. After all everyone is in the business of making money.
Noble Profession via Dushamsthanas and Malefics
Being a Medical Doctor is considered a very noble profession. After all they are the ones that save lives. But Astrology is a classic case of Paradox. This noble profession of Saving Lives is only possible via heavy placements in Dushamsthanas primarily the 6th House. Even heavy placements in the 12th House suggests chances of Research on Body and Medicine. Heavy Placements in the 8th House could also lead to unravel the hidden mysteries associated with Death, Disease and Immune System. But the main thing to note here is the so called dirty houses may have a large say in determining whether a person becomes a Doctor. Albeit the planetary placements and astrological signs should support a Career as a Doctor otherwise plain old placement in Dushamsthana is a disaster.
The so-called Malefics primarily Mars, Ketu and Saturn have a large say in one becoming a doctor. For example Mars in a favorable placement is a pre-requisite for being a Surgeon. Being a Surgeon involves cutting body parts and that is the forte of Mars. Saturn rules Bones and Teeth and a Career as a Dentist or Orthopedist requires Saturn in a favorable placement. Ketu similar to Mars is associated with Medicine and Small Surgeries. That is why it can be said you need favorable placements in Dushamsthana or Malefics in Prominent Position for a Career as a Doctor.
Whether To Be Doctor Or Not
There are countless people in India and the World who wish to become Engineers and Doctors. The important thing is to know whether Stars favor such Professions or Not. While studying hard could make one a success in educational field there is no guarantee that Medical Profession would give the desired income. As explained earlier there is a fortune spent on becoming a Doctor and very few countries in the World support Fees for Medical Education.
Once you become a Doctor one needs to be very clear that Malefics or Dushamsthana drive the Career in Medicine. So Hard Work is very essential and helping others is a prerequisite. There are sleepless nights, diseased patients, angry relatives, foul smells and a lot of stress to deal with when one becomes a doctor. There is death, despair, cuts, wounds and other horrible things to deal with in Emergency Procedures. Rest Assured it is not easy.
Malefics like Mars, Saturn and Ketu as well as Dushamsthana placements would definitely not guarantee a smooth life. These Malefics and Dushamsthana placements could also drive one to despair and feeling of hopelessness. So the Big Fat Pay Cheques and Playing Golf On Sundays is a long distant dream. First comes the Service and Troubles associated with them. Some lucky few ones may have Sugar Daddies who can pay everything but apart from them others have to work it out and make a name for themselves.
Medical Professions & Astrological Factors
- If Mars is in 10th House or 6th House or associated with 10th House or 6th House Lord then there are good chances of becoming a Surgeon.
- If Mars is associated with Venus and drives the Career then one could become a Surgeon of Breast Implants and other Beauty Enhancement Surgeries
- If Saturn is associated in the 10th House or 6th House then one can become a good Dentist or Orthopedic.
- Even Ketu in the 10th House or 6th House could push one to become a Doctor and do Surgeries.
- Mars along with Mercury could make one an expert on Skin Disease.
- Venus in a powerful position would make one a Wealthy Doctor with very little effort and most possibly own people who do the Dirty Work.
- Some sort of Raja Yoga like Malavya Yoga or Sasha Yoga are important if a Doctor aspires to open up his/her own hospital.
- Ketu, 8th House and Saturn could help with Career in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Research and other types of Research related to Inner Body Functions.
- Jupiter could provide a Career as a Lecturer in Medical Colleges.
- Combination of Jupiter and Mars could provide extra-income via Teaching Surgical Procedures and Teaching Handling of Surgical Equipments.
- 12th House and Placements could provide a Career in Psychology, Psychiatry and related branches of Human Brain. Also there is a chance to start Sex Clinics and opening Sperm Banks. Research in Medical Field is also possible via a good 12th House.
- 5th House and Placements could help with setting up Hospitals For Children and Maternity Hospitals.
- Being born in the Nakshatra of Ketu, Mars or Saturn is also of great for those who aspire to be Doctors.
- Ascendant or Moon in a sign of Saturn, Venus or Mars also leads to Career as a Doctor though other factors should also help.
Doctors vs Rest
There are a lot of young people and parents eager to pursue a Career in Medicine. Those who wish to pursue have every right to do so. Astrology cannot decide a person's fate. It is Karma which decides it. So as long as one works hard he or she would eventually get the desired success in life.
But those unfortunate few who could not get Entrance in Medical Fields should worry not. Not becoming a Doctor is not the End Of The World. How about those dejected candidates try searching the World's Richest List anytime and they would find no Doctors or Hospitals in it. How can Medical Professionals be in it? After all Career in Medicine is driven by Malefics and Dushamsthanas. They are no match to Fruits provided by Benefics Planets and Houses.
This article concerns Parents and Children in India who think it is End Of The World if they do not get placement in Medical Fields. They start and end their life having a Single Dream. But Astrology always says: "When God closes a door for you he/she is sure to do it so you can see the other ninety-nine doors which are open". Do not lose your hope if you can't cut it in Medical Field. There are so many Career Fields which give far better Income then Doctors ever earn. All one needs to do is Work as hard as they would to become Doctors and after becoming Doctors. Success is sure to follow for them.
If you wish for a reply use Disqus. Facebook does not notify about comments posted.